The Fang Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Fang Pack is a fun loving pack that lives in Yellowstone National Park.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Human Roleplay

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angel
Admin
Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:49 am

Ayame wakes up she calls to the intercom and asks the cook to start making breakfast then she goes in the shower when she gets out she gets dressed

Human Roleplay ToBeFreeOrngXJ

Human Roleplay ANNE072209_090457.main

When she finishes getting dressed she goes and puts on her make up then does her hair when her hair is done she goes downstairs and sits down at the table and the cook gives her her breakfast Ayame smiles and eats

Human Roleplay Healthy-french-toast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby wakes up she brushes her teeth and washes her face then gets into the shower when she gets out she asks her cook to make her some pancakes then she gets dressed

Human Roleplay 12020-0502_0059

Human Roleplay Monroe-43-ble

she does her make up and her then she goes down stairs and the cook gives her the pancakes Gabby smiles and eats the pancakes

Human Roleplay Pancakes-1
Back to top Go down
https://thefangpack.rpg-board.net
Ulu

Ulu

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 7:29 am

Adrian woke up when the sun was shining in his face. He heard his cell phone ring with the song "Colors" by Crossfade go on. He answered the phone dully," What Migou?" "Hey me' bro whatz' up? You don't even say hi? By the way I just called because we're going out today and not staying home on a Sunday." Adrian growled and said," Fine." He hung up and grabbed some camo shorts from his drawer and put them on. I walked down the stairs and saw my brother Alejandro watching men's basketball. He turned to me and laughed," What happened to you? Jumped in the pool?" I growled and grabbed a carton of milk from the counter. I chugged it down. I went into the bathroom and combed threw my brown long hair. I grabbed a shirt that read "I'm not American so don't blame if I sound like I'm from Tennessee." (this isn't supposed to be mean it's just a shirt a teenage boy might have) I grabbed my skateboard and ran out the door.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 8:06 am

Ayame went upstairs and brushes her teeth then sat down on her bed and called Gabby and the two decide they would go hang out and buy some new clothes for school starting back on Monday Ayame hung up and got in her car and drove to Gabby house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby hangs up and waits for Ayame to come when she sees her friend drive up in front of her house she gets in the car and gives Ayame a hug

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayame hugs back then drives to the mall the two get out of the car and go inside the mall to a shopping clothes store they take clothes off the rackets and goes into the dressing rooms and start changing in and out of outfits
Back to top Go down
Ulu

Ulu

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 9:03 am

Adrian growled to Migou," Why are we in a chick shore?" Migou rolled his blue eyes," Because I have to get something for my mom so shut up you dog." Mayoa elbowed Migou," Great come back." Migou looked on the return shelf and found nothing. He sighed. Adrian grabbed a random dress and threw it at Migou," Here get her this it's on sale." Migou looked over it and said," Cool. You pick good chick stuff." Mayoa laughed and sat down on a chair. Adrian heard laughed and decided to do something. He tried doing an ollie over a chair but he flipped off and the board rolled under one of the dressing rooms.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 3:20 am

Ayame and Gabby walked out of the dressing rooms and went to the cashier and payed for there stuff then they sat down and brought smoothies
Back to top Go down
Ulu

Ulu

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:46 am

Adrian growled and crawled under the dressing room. He grabbed the skateboard and grabbed Migou's arm. Mayoa followed after them and suddenly his phone made a ding sound. He read the text and said," Sorry guys I got to go." He waved to his friends and walked off. Migou grabbed his skateboard from his backpack and jumped on it. Adrian got on his and they skated in and threw the tables. Migou stopped and flipped his black hair out of his face. Adrian rolled his eyes," You're such a poser." Migou laughed and walked over to a hotdog stand.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 3:11 am

After their smoothies they go to the car and puts the bags in the car and drives Gabby home and helps Gabby take her stuff inside then she drives home and has the servants bring her stuff to her room she lays on her bed and watches tv while they brings bags up then she unpacks her clothes and looks to see what she will wear for school tomorrow

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Ayame drops her off home Gabby has her servants take her stuff up to her room she sits down on her laptop and waits for the servants to finish before going in her room she looks around and starts unpacking when she finishes she goes in the shower
Back to top Go down
Ulu

Ulu

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:34 am

Adrian walked out of the mall and headed home alone. Adrian reached his house in a matter of minutes and he went for a shower. Adrian got dried and went to his closet. He found a random basketball jersey and put that beside his bed. He went into his drawer and grabbed some white basketball shorts with a red triangle on them. He threw those over the jersey next to his bed. Adrian jumped into bed and tried to fall asleep.

~~~~~~

Migou walked toward his house. Migou grabbed his skateboard and started off down the sidewalks. He saw a dude on the sidewalk playing his guitar. He stopped fro a second and listened to it. It was calm, relaxing. He grabbed from his bag a fifty dollar bill and his sandwich and tossed them both into the can. The man smiled and thanked him at least five times and then Migou went off again. He went down the hill and slid into a trash can. He cursed something under his breath and walked into his huge driveway. One of his dogs -he didn't focus on which- ran up to him and licked his hand. Migou pat his head and walked inside. A butler greeted him," Good Evening Master Migou would you like something to eat?" Migou looked up and yawned," Just a sandwich Billie." He nodded and Migou walked up the long stairs being followed by one of the Tosas. He walked into his huge room and sat down on the bed. He turned on the TV and watched "Nation's Most Wanted. Alvado climbed on and laid his big head on his knee. Billie came in and sat a silver plate with a sandwich on his bed. He ate the sandwich and fell asleep after.
Back to top Go down
Angel
Admin
Angel

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:52 am

After picking out her outfit she goes in the shower she comes out and puts on her pjs and climbs into her bed

Human Roleplay Agh8428

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gabby comes out of the shower she picks out her outfit for tomorrow then puts on her pjs and goes to bed

Human Roleplay Agh8282
Back to top Go down
Ulu

Ulu

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 8:53 am

Adrian couldn't fall asleep and took out some drums. He hit them lightly as he turned on some waves in his background player. Adrian closed his eyes as he played the drums and climbed into bed again

~~~~~

Migou woke up to feeling Alvado licking his face. Migou got up slowly and looked outside," It's dark." He wagged his tail and Migou walked to the backgate. He opened it and let the Tosa run out. Migou walked back to his room and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Human Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Re: Human Roleplay   Human Roleplay Empty

Back to top Go down

Human Roleplay
Page 1 of 1